If you are the kind of person who loves animals and who want to contribute to nature by taking care of wildlife and saving them from extinction, then this is the course for you. If you want to pursue a career as a zoo keeper, gamekeeper, park ranger, or even as a wildlife photographer, then this course is the ideal first step to success.
If you are interested in wildlife, then you can join this course from anywhere in the world. For this course, you need to have passion and love for animals, and the administrative skills that will come in handy in wildlife management. If you are interested in animal conservation, have a flair for management, and are not afraid of adventure, then you should register for this course right away.
In this course, you will learn the following topics related to wildlife management:
- Here you will learn about the definition, importance, and history of wildlife management which will help you understand the basics of wildlife management.
- You will learn how wildlife management has evolved over time and how new scientific research has made it more interesting and efficient.
- You will learn about wildlife laws and regulations that will give you a deep rooted understanding of how wildlife works. You will also learn about what career opportunities wildlife management has to offer.
- Here you will learn about wildlife management practices, such as habitat management.
- You will learn how pollution can affect wildlife and its habitat. You will also learn ways to reduce the damage that has already been caused to wildlife due to pollution.
- >Here you will learn about habitat mapping.
You will be taught the wildlife management plan in which you will learn practices to change the habitat of animals where it is necessary to save them from extinction.
Home Support System:
This course includes a home study package containing course material that will help you study at home at your own pace, independently. It also contains a course outline that will highlight the topics that you will be covering over the length of this course. The course outline will help you keep track of your progress and it covers all the necessary topics.
You will be studying under professionals but still, if you need any kind of help and assistance, you can always contact our help desk. Here we will not only answer your queries but will also give you any additional course material that you might need for help. If you are an animal person and want to continue your career in wildlife management, then this is the course to register for.